HENDY'S MAD MENTAL BLOG

Monday, January 30, 2006

How-day-doo-day crazy people not alot has happened since new year, school has been crap as a crap being slowly crapped out. But in my homeland of Condorrat me and Lewis played PS2 for alot of the time since new year but he has been sick resently and has only just recoverd, but we had a sweet game of footy with Bradley who actually turned up!!! Later that day a I got a go of Brad PSP for the first time and I proved pritty suckish and Lewis wouldn't let me forget it. Lewis had to study for some big maths test so that he couldn't come round that night which was ok cos a played Resident evil and football manager at the same time for most of night.

And today, check this, I have been invited to an ARCTIC MONKEYS gig by Lewis which Es and Paul are goin to as well which should be so awsome!!!

Will update soon peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home